If you are looking for a case that can be tailored to your specific requirements then a custom case is the best solution. There are numerous options and almost unlimited sizes available. Feel free to Contact Us to discuss your requirements. While this section is under construction you can also visit www.customcaseco.ca for additional information and images.
Our cases are custom built to meet your requirements and can be manufactured in a larger range of sizes. There is no minimum order quantity. When you choose a Custom Case there is no fitting, cutting or resizing of loose pieces of foam to be done before you can use it. When you receive your Custom Case all you need to do is load it and go.
Custom Case Features
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" birch plywood with tough ABS plastic, Aluminum, or Fiberglass laminates. Meet A.T.A. specifications. Plywood is heat treated and suitable for Export, certificate available apon request.
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"Polypropylene Tri-laminate with an Air-Loaded Cell Core, and textured top Polypropylene composition are also available.
- Heavy duty high grade aluminum extrusions. 6063 alloy mill finish/T52 temper
- All extrusions joined at 45 degrees (no butt-joints).
- Zinc and Nickel or Cadium plated steel and Aluminum finishing hardware fastened with rivets and back up washers.
- Heavy duty recessed spring loaded catches, locks, handles and dishes.
- Heavy duty corner braces and corners. (Stacking corners and feet also available)
- Heavy duty wheels and multi-ply birch wheel beds.
- Retractable handles (4 models) & tilt wheels (6 models).
- Drawers (metal or wood) , dividers (fixed or adjustable), shelves, trays.
- Custom foam padded compartments and full interiors with high grade polyester and polyethylene foams. Crosslink foam also available.